It's always my tradition here in this blog to count the blessings and look back to the lessons of the past as the new year started. Though I already enumerated my Top 10 achievements of 2016 in my fitness blog Runner Rocky, I will still count here the highlights of my 2016.
So in no particular order, here are some of the highlights of my 2016 year:
- Blogging and social media success specially to my blog Runner Rocky.
- Celebrated 3 years in my new company. Received my 3-year loyalty award, a plague of appreciation.
- Bought our own lot for our future dream house!
- Received awards - in work (3 years loyalty awards, ERComm's fit buff), in blogging (GMA Blogging Awards, BlogEX Best Sports, Health and Fitness Blog for Runner Rocky).
- First time to ride in airplane during our Boracay travel last August.
- Travel to different places in the country namely Boracay, Puerto Gallera, Tayak, Corregidor, and Cagbalete. Travel stories and travel videos were already uploaded in my YouTube channel via www.youtube.com/RunnerRocky.
- Finally had a selfie with Mario Maurer when he went back to Manila.
- Met new stars and celebrities for the very first time like Pio Luz, Elisse Joson, Clint Bondad, Marlon Stockinger, and McCoy De Leon to name few.
- Got a sponsored international marathon via the Danang International Marathon in Vietnam but I didn't pursue due to conflict in work schedule.
- Had a lovelife like the teleseryes "Tubig at Langis," "Imortal," "Pangako Sa'yo," and "FPJ's Ang Pribinsyano."
- Experienced a real-life lovelife conflict like the Angel Locsin-Luis Manzano-Jessy Mendiola triangle!
- A year of alliance and sanib pwersa!
- My very own sports, running, blogging, and online team called Team Runner Rocky was officially launched with 10 members initially.
- Left my former running team Team Run Direction (TRD) which I've stayed for more than 1 1/2 years.
- Joined a new running team which is the Team Cholo Flight (TCF).
- New logo for Runner Rocky, a double R which means "Strength and Speed" was launched. The said blogsite is more empowered with its fresh new look, with its own YouTube account, and a likers and followers of more than 12K.
- Media partnerships for more and more events specially in running and marathons.
- Covering major fitness competition events namely the Century Tuna Superbods 2016, the Slimmers World Great Bodies 2016, and the Gold's Gym BodyCon 2016.
- Had conquered a booming 43 runs which include 4 major full marathons, an obstacle race, an relay ultramarathons.
- Revealed a sexier version of me, half-naked which trended in social media!
Well, those were some of the highlights of my 2016. I listed them in a summarized form. Remind me if I forgot to include some important details.
Now we're ready to face 2017 with excitement and a louder bang! (RCB)
Follow Me on Instagram: @therunnerrocky