I always have different events in different places. Aside from my regular work, events with different celebrities come my way. Yeah, I already met different celebrities. And my next stuff will be the Hollywood stars!
Since I always meet different people, I dream to have my own car. I'm thinking myself now driving a car with my celebrity crush sitting beside me! A car built with hi-technology, a cool design to display on the road, and of course, a car that fits my ifestyle are some of the things I'm looking for a certain brand of a car!
Kia brings us the new Kia Rio Scavenger Hunt. This new model let you be in scavenger hunt on a discover landmarks of L.A. You are together with one of your best friends (or maybe a love of your life) finding hidden clues. Together, you two embark on your adventure in a sleek high tech, yet user friendly vehicle. Your prize? To meet a Hollywood celebrity! Wow, that's awesome!
Kia has sent two pairs of best friends on the Zip and Dash to Los Angeles geocache challenge in the 2012 Kia Rio 5-door. The teams utilize the car’s awesome features to make their way through L.A. in search of Christina Milian. From the latest Bluetooth system to its innovative USB input jack, these duos are starstruck by more than just Christina herself.
The 5 locations that the contestants visit are:
• The Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A that has been running since 1937, and is a place where Walt Disney brought his children before building Disneyland.
• Amoeba Records – one of the most popular historic music stores in Los Angeles. Visitors can find rare vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
• Rodeo Drive – One of the most expensive and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
• Pink’s Hot Dogs – An L.A. favorite serving hot dogs named after Hollywood celebrities.
• The Roosevelt Hotel – Smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd and home to both history and the best parties in L.A.
That's really a very exciting challenge! It's a once in a lifetime experience that we shouldn't miss! Actualy Kia Rio itself is truly a precious prize for me! It's features like the Bluetooth, USB jack, navigation, rear camera display, etc. fit my lifestyle! Yup, as a gadget enthusiast, I love both the Bluetooth and USB jack! Of course, the rear camera lead you to the right destination!
Actually, I have here with you a video clip about KIa Rio. Kindly watch it and let me know of your thoughts! Here it goes:
Now, what can you say about it?
To know more bout Kia Rio, you may visit the Rio Explorer Page and get amaze with its exciting features! And of course, you may also drop by to UVO Technology to see and share more on the latest trend in technology! Great!
If you were to ask me what is the most challenging challenge I have encountered so far, it will be my daily commute hours. I spend so much time in traveling from home to office since I ride using bus, fx, and jeep. Now that the new Kia Rio is available, I'll definitely own one! Cool! c",)